Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tribute to Megan

It's hard to believe, I mean really hard to believe...it was just yesterday I was walking you to kindergarden class. Now, you're heading on to college. To graduate salutatorian takes much more than just smarts, genes or test-taking skills. Above all I've come to realize it takes an incredible mental attitude - and I applaud you for keeping that through the ups and downs you've experienced. It also takes a mom that is so in tune with what classes and teachers to take - it truly becomes a collaborative effort. So, say thanks to Mom one more time. This English/Biblical text major has me nervous, but pre-med had me nervous too - I'll learn to deal with it. I will miss you Megan, but I love you and am very, very proud of you for being you.

Here's her story.

http://www.lufkindailynews.com/

No comments: