Monday, August 29, 2005

Travel the Road for Christ

I guess it was back in June when I was teaching the young(er) couples class at my church that I started watching Travel the road (http://www.traveltheroad.com) on my local Trinity Broadcast station. I was pretty geared up on Saturday night, couldn't sleep and found this show as I was surfing. It's kind of a cross between Survivor and, well,..... I really don't know what. These two guys - Tim and Will - cross the Third World globe with a really phenomenal camera guy in tow, and all are absolutely fearless for the Lord. They are truly doing some pretty wild and zany - off the wall stuff -- and I love it!

I highly recommend it, although I can't really say I'd be crazy if these guys were my kids. But, I am officially hooked on this show. Tim and Will are an inspiration in servanthood for Jesus, and every step they take is based on faith. Yes, they could have a far better plan, yes the organization is essentially non-existent, but it is so Jesus it grips you.

Anybody watched Travel the Road or heard these guys speak?

No comments: